BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

8 weeks holiday recap...

About a week left before my holiday ended.. This mean I'm going to be a final year student.. oh gosh!!! Put all the fear of 5th year at the side...

Well... what have I done for the past 8 weeks of holiday...
Flashback (looking back at my organizer...)==>

  • 1st week - was Chinese New Year... when back to Naka, Kedah. It's a routine, every CNY, the whole family will be back to Naka.. both my grandpa&ma, paternal & maternal side are there...
  • 2nd - 3rd week - anticipated this 2 weeks.. Program Pengantarabangsaan Persiap.. was a success.. we went to Bandung, Yogja, Surabaya & Bali... from cold to warm weather felt...
  • then... another 2weeks for SSM.. "Prevalence of Allergic Rhinitis in Breast Feed vs Bottle Feed'..
  • 6th week - is autopsy week.. can't manage to complete my observation nor perform.. to be continue during SSM posting... oh.. almost forget when to Kg Genting Peras.. orang asli settlement for 'Program Health & Hygiene'...
  • 7th week - Fitness First week, enrol myself in FF for a week, to bad, can't complete the whole 3months course.. the most that i enjoy was Yoga and Fitfall ball...
  • and the 8th week - which is now.. enjoying my last bit of holiday with cupcakes in the making.. and a bit of flute...


0 comments: